Our Dental Clinics stand behind/ guarantee for every dental service they provide to their patients. They’re confident in their quality of work and support it with a warranty which very few dentists offer. They’ll repair or replace the dental treatment at no fee, based on the bellow mentioned guidelines and exclusions. Failure to fulfill the following requirements will make the dental treatment warranty unacceptable. Every Dental Clinic will provide you with their Terms of service and Conditions.
Guarantee Terms and Conditions:
- You must maintain a schedule of regular repeated appointments, to include a minimum of an oral exam every 3-6 months, a cleaning every 3-6 months, bitewing x-rays every 12 months and comprehensive x-rays every 3-5 years.
- Dental Hygiene. You must maintain a high standard of home dental care on all remaining natural teeth with a minimum of brushing and flossing two times per day.
- The clinic will replace the restorative dental work at no additional cost for either materials or labor if there is a failure in the fabrication and if all limitations are met.
- The guarantee/ warranty is:
- Null and void if the failure of the work is due to abuse or negligence due to any form of mistreatment of the piece. This includes but is not limited to, biting into metal objects, chewing ice, self-adjustments, etc.
- Null and void if the restorative work needs to be removed or is damaged due to a dental problem or repair with the supporting tooth/teeth including but not limited to root canals, recurrent decay, fractures, etc.
- Does not include any cost associated with routine maintenance required over the course of its working life.
- If the doctor determines a night guard/ mouthguard is necessary to maintain and protect your restorative work, the guarantee will be null and void if you do not wear it as directed.
- If you chose any other treatment other than the primary recommended treatment, that will not be covered under warranty.
In case the specified requirements are not met, the dental treatment guarantee will be revoked.
* PLEASE NOTE about the guarantee!
These are general guarantee/ warranty conditions. Every Dental Clinic sets their own terms conditions under which you get the warranty/ guarantee!